What I can provide:
- Informal discussion by phone or email at no cost to discuss your specific needs and explain the service.
- Initial consultation, in your home, including assessment of swallowing or communication.
- A comprehensive report.
- Individually tailored therapy to suit your needs/requirements.
- Intensive blocks of therapy – for example, voice modulation for those with a quiet voice or tendency to mumble due to PD.
- Reviews as requested to monitor progress.
- Travel costs – First 20 miles free, then 0.45p per mile.
I can support carers/family to understand and work with a clients speech or swallowing problem. I have close contacts with other SLTs in the NHS.
You can download a very informative factsheet here produced by the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.